CALLING ALL GRADUATE DESIGNERS!
Calling all graduate designers
this summer brings the perfect opportunity to kick start your career in fashion at the
2012 London Garments Expo
in association with
We are offering you an exclusive offer to come and exhibit at LGE’12, a 3-day fashion trade show which will put you in front of industry buyers, press and the consumer, creating a unique atmosphere for you to launch a new label or promote yourself as a freelance designer.
LGE’12 will also offer you the opportunity to have your collections shown on our daily catwalks and complimentary tickets to our very exclusive VIP cocktail Gala networking event.
With the industry experience and contacts of PROFILE together with the international contacts of LGE, there is a multitude of opportunities available for new and emerging designers:
- Designer consultancy abroad
- Overseas work experience and job opportunities
- Small and largescale orders from buyers and visitors in the UK and internationally
- Meet and work with British & International manufacturers
- Seek inspiration
- Attend one of our many seminars based around the world of fashion &
Attend the VIP Gala, giving you a unique opportunity for networking. Furthermore with a dedicated consumer day on the final day of the show, graduate exhibitors will have the opprtunity to generate direct sales from their garments.
Tuesday 28th August: Prep-day at the BDC. Stand set-up and catwalk rehearsals
Wednesday 29th August: Show day 1 – Trade only
Thursday 30th August: Show day 2 – Trade only + Evening VIP Gala
Friday 31st August: Show day 3 – Trade & Consumer
Graduate exhibition offer: £400 + VAT
- Participation of 3-day expo
- Stand space, free standing meter rail, table + chair
- Catwalk participation (subject to screening)
- 1 ticket to VIP Gala
- Free Wi-Fi
- Company profile in event guide and preview magazine
- Certificate of participation
- Unlimited visitor passes